Thursday, October 16, 2008
How the Right plans to win the election
Obama may be ahead in the polls, and far ahead in the electoral vote.
But, the election season is not over yet. Far from it.
Here are the top 5 things the Right is betting on to win the election for them.
5. The Bradley Effect
Basically, the Bradley effect is the tendency for even decided voters to vote for a white candidate instead of a ethnic one.
Black candidates that have been ahead in the polls have lost elections, and many claim it is due to the Bradley Effect.
4. Denying new voters their registration
3. Playing up Obama's connection to Ayers.
There is no evidence that Obama was a friend, or barely knew Ayers, besides the fact that they both worked at the same school. Do not doubt the Right to continue to lie and slander about this, however.
2. Pretending ACORN is commiting voter fraud.
The Right and much of the media is convinced that ACORN is committing "Voter fraud", which, of course, it isn't.
They may use this against Obama and Democrats, acting as if the mythical voter fraud is "their fault".
1. Purging thousands, possibly millions of new and ACORN registrants the right to vote.
This is the worst. If the Right continues to say a lie loud enough and often enough, it may become true in the minds of the courts.
This could lie to a mass rejection of ACORN registered voters, and new voters in general.
The Right is prepared to cheat, lie, and steal their way through the next 3 weeks.
What can you do about it?
1. Fight the smears. Tell the truth about Ayers and ACORN to everyone you know.
2. Make sure you are safely registered, and everyone you know is, too.
Just a few more weeks until it's over people, hang in there!